Fashion | Christmas Party Sparkle

christmas party dress christmas party dresschristmas party dresschristmas party dressOkay so I look like a sparkly mermaid, but if I can’t look like a sparkly mermaid in my last year of being a teenager then when can I? And with the Christmas party season just around the corner it’s the perfect time to crack out as many sequins as possible!

When given free rein of the Motel Rocks Party Wear section I headed straight for the sequin dresses, I am a magpie after all (it’s the Geordie blood in me). I was torn between going gold or going green, however there was just something about this dress that I just couldn’t keep off my mind! It’s a statement dress to say the least but it’s going to see me right through the Christmas party season (need to be invited to a party first though…) and may also make an appearance for my 20th Birthday in the New Year.

I also want to add that this dress also makes the perfect disco ball, which when in a sunny room provides hours of fun!

Will you be rocking a Motel dress this party season?

Dress: Motel Rocks* | Shoes: Public Desire | Bag: Madewell (similar)

Share:

9 Comments

1. 26th November 2015 / 10:45 am

Looking Amazing Lucy!! This dress is superb, very Christmassy – and to be honest if I could look like a sparkly mermaid everyday I think I most definitely would! Love the green, and the sequins show a lovely array of colours!

JosieVictoriaa // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk // Lifestlye, Travel and Fashion

• Lucy
      Author
      26th November 2015 / 5:23 pm

Aww thank you so much Josie! Hahah who wouldn’t want to look like a sparkly mermaid 24/7! x

2. 26th November 2015 / 8:18 pm

Erm, hello gorgeous! You look stunning & that dress was practically made for you. A great party season dress!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

• Lucy
      Author
      27th November 2015 / 8:18 pm

Aww thank you so much lovely! It’s not my usual attire but I do feel rather fab in full sequin! x

3. 26th November 2015 / 8:25 pm

You look stunning in this dress! I am currently obsessed with the oversized black jumpsuit on Motel – love it.
    Love your blog and now following you on Bloglovin! x

• Lucy
      Author
      27th November 2015 / 8:19 pm

Aww thank you so much! Motel have some great things! Aww thank you so much! x

4. 28th November 2015 / 11:32 pm

Absolutely love this dress. Now just to find the party to wear this too!

Kate x

5. 3rd December 2015 / 11:07 am

You look gorgeous as always! This sparkly dress is gorgeous – especially teamed with those shoes they look like they would go with everything! x